Some will want a relationship that will last a lifetime. Others would wish for the same connection based on certain arrangements and conditions.
Whatever the case, some dating sites can give us what we want, but some are better than others. They can promise virtually everything, but ultimately, others may be up to the task while others are not.
Sugarbook is just one of the many online dating platforms that can give everyone the preferred arrangement they want.
But does the Sugarbook App deliver the goods, or is it just one among many which attract users but leave them with nothing?
This Sugarbook review will discuss what they offer, the pros and cons, and whether it is worth joining this dating website.
Know About Sugarbook App
- It is an online dating website established by a Malaysian named Darren Chan to help successful men find attractive women of their preference.
- It is an online dating site that connects older men who want to be benefactors to younger women.
- This site is for those willing to have “special arrangements,” sugar dating, etc.
- Female college students are given free membership.
- It is one of those dating websites where women outnumber men.
- You can communicate on the site using English, Chinese and Thai.
- Free and paid memberships are available.
Total Members:Worldwide membership to Sugarbook is estimated at around 700,000 users, though membership in the United States is pegged at approximately 5,000.
Gender Proportion:65 percent of the total users on the website are females, while 35 percent are males.
Members Activity:The estimate is that at least 3000 members are active weekly.
Age Range and Distribution:The age bracket of Sugarbook users consists of the following:
18-24: 25 percent
25-34: 35 percent
35-49: 25 percent
50 and above: 15 percent
How Does the Sugarbook Website Work?
Sugarbook is a dating site that specifically caters to affluent men who want to hook up with a very attractive woman, preferably a younger one. “Sugar daddy,” “sugar mommy,” and “sugar baby” are the usual terms used to refer to members.
A male member will look for profiles in the Sugarbook app, looking for a potential female partner (sugar baby). Profiles are available for browsing, and you can look at them through search options.
You can filter the search options based on location, proximity, and activity if they are online or not. You can also search profiles using college and educational backgrounds.
Once you find a profile, you can communicate with the member by sending interest or directly messaging the sugar baby. Members can either like or heart a photo or a profile as a sign of interest.
Once you have your match, you can communicate with them and initiate a relationship. A “sugar relationship” is the most common form of connection, but not the only one.
Love, friendship, casual dating, and sexual adventures are other possibilities that may come out from the site.
Free membership and paid membership are available, but free membership, however, offers minimal features. To optimize what the site offers, you need a premium membership.
There are some things you need to remember before signing up at Sugarbook; among these are the following:
- The dating app caters to particular types of individuals and relationships, where both parties need to make some arrangements.
- Women are looking for a specific type of setup concerning relationships and dating.
- One can fall in love and have a serious long-term relationship, provided both parties agree on the setup, arrangement, or criteria.
- Financial considerations and success are among the more important things when entering this sugar relationship.
- Friendship and true love, of course, may happen, but certain expectations must be met by those who want to join the site.
- Things like financial stability for men and college education background for younger women matter.
Signing up with Sugarbook takes at least a few minutes. The dating website will need some basic information, data concerning your circumstances, some photos, and a description of yourself.
Signing through Facebook is an option; it will be easier to verify your account. If you sign using email, Sugarbook will send email verification.
Once you complete the form and verification, you need to wait for at least 24 hours before they approve your account.
Barring any circumstances, you can have your account ready after a day, and you are prepared to go with the Sugarbook account.
Upsides and Downsides of the Sugarbook App
- It has a mobile app available on Google play and the app store.
- It offers free membership to any young adult woman enrolled in a college or university.
- It has a strict verification process.
- It has a simpler but more transactional approach to dating.
- Excellent privacy protection and digital security.
- You can browse incognito.
- Allows you to view the interaction history of other accounts in your profile.
- You can view thousands of users even with a free account.
- It is pretty expensive
- The site does not offer refunds.
- The mobile app is susceptible to crashing.
- Those who subscribe using credit cards find it difficult to cancel the subscription.
Who is Sugarbook For and Not
Sugarbook May Be the Best For You If You Are:
Sugarbook May Not Be the Best For You If You Are:
How Do You Connect with Users on Sugarbook?
The nice thing with this dating service is you can search profiles and add members to your favorite list even with free membership. To be able to chat, however, you need to have a premium membership.
You browse profiles and look for people you will like, are interested in, or want to message, connect, and chat with.
Once you find some profiles you like, you can show interest by adding them to your list or chatting and messaging them.
Others can do the same, but remember that free membership has minimal features; you cannot read messages, for instance, but premium membership allows you to chat with others.
Searching and browsing options are also severely limited if you have only free membership. You cannot browse members from other countries, but you can do that if you avail of premium membership.
A premium account is available at $71.90 per month, $167.85 for three months, and $239.70 for a year. Women who give proof of college enrollment can have premium membership for free.
- Creating your profile
- Basic searching and availability of some filter options.
- Adding members to your favorite list.
- Limited chatting and messaging.
- Having advanced search features and filter options.
- Browsing incognito and hiding your profile and status.
- Knowing if the member has read your message.
- Knowing who viewed your profile.
- Knowing who adds you to their favorite list.
- Unlimited chatting and messaging.
Overall Users’ Feedback
Members love the way they can browse and search profiles and the way they can easily connect with those members.
Many also notice the excellent quality of members and the high engagement and activity of those using the app.
Part of the reason for high engagement is the simple features, which make the app very easy to use and allows for easier engagement among members.
You deal only with members, and there are no distractions, like adult entertainment.
It is easy to chat and message, but the site lets you deal with members personally.
The features make for truly personalized, private relationships, and though you can ask for customer support and tips now and then, you need to be truly skilled and adept in finding a potential match.
However, the confusion over the payment scheme disappoints most users. It is easy to pay but hard to cancel the subscription, especially if you use a credit card.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can Male College Students Avail of Free Premium Membership?
No, the free premium membership applies only to female college students.
How Can I Pay For My Subscription to Sugarbook?
You can use regular debit cards or credit cards for your subscription. You can also use Google Pay to pay for your subscription.
Does the Subscription For Sugarbook Automatically Renew?
Yes, the subscription to Sugarbook automatically renews if you do not stop or cancel your subscription.
How Do I Cancel My Subscription to Sugarbook?
You can go to your profile settings to cancel your subscription at Sugarbook.
Can I Search Members By Username?
Yes, you can search members by their usernames. To do so, type the username into the search box and click the search button.
From the app features and services to the opportunities for relationships, Sugarbook is similar to the controversial Seeking Arrangement, now renamed Seeking.
Seeking is now a luxury dating app, but if you want the hang-ups of Sugarbook, you can try that too.
But if you have no qualms about being a sugar daddy and want to play the role to the hilt, you can try SugarDaddyMeet.
It is an online dating platform for wealthy men and benefactors who wish to meet and date attractive younger, educated women.
- It has a mobile app for Android and iOS users.
- It is very simple and very easy to use.
- It has excellent security features and privacy protection.
- You can search for members even if you only have a free account.
- College women can avail of free premium membership.
- It has a high number of female members.
- It has an excellent, strict verification process.
- It has a high success rate for relationships and meet-ups.
- It is pretty expensive.
- For those using credit cards, canceling a subscription can be complicated.
If you want everything put into black and white and everything discussed before going into any relationship, then Sugarbook may be truly the one for you.
Some may frown upon the transactional nature of connections they offer, but there is nothing wrong with agreeing about certain things.
Sugarbook is, after all, an online dating platform for mature people, not your common social media platform.
At Sugarbook, you and your potential match discuss things that truly matter, like your long-term relationship and future.
Sugarbook provides you with an avenue to have a relationship. Still, whether you want to play a role or engage in a serious relationship, you can discuss it with someone maturely.
Leave a Reply