Some of us want a romantic engagement where we can engage in voluminous chats to get to know each other.
Others do not want much fanfare and want to go with the thing as quickly as possible.
You want to click and hit it quickly, and some dating websites offer that. But the question begging for an answer is whether those dating apps are legitimate or full of fake accounts, out to scam people.
The Pure app promises excitement, quick hookups, and more. In a world where faster is better, where many prefer gratification and hooking as quick as that of lightning, Pure can spell the difference.
That is, if the Pure app is what it claims to be. But is it as good as advertised, or just like the more than a dozen dating websites that are long on talk and poor on performance?
This Pure App review will discuss everything that it brings to the table.
Get to Know the Pure App
- Pure is a mobile app for strangers who want casual hookups with each other for fun and adventure.
- It is available in the App store and Google play.
- It is for people who want to hook up for sexual adventures.
- It is for those who want to have sexual experiences and maintain anonymity.
- There are personal ads that disappear within 24 hours.
- Free trial and paid membership are available.
- Women can avail of free membership.
- It has a self-destructing profile feature.
- Members are mostly from the United States and Russia.
- Location is the primary key for hooking up, not compatibility or preferences.
- The Pure app uses end-to-end encryption; messages are deleted afterwards.
Total Members:More than a million users are into the Pure dating app worldwide, with more than a million downloads from the United States and more than half a million from Russia.
The United Kingdom, China, France, and India are among the countries which widely use the Pure app.
Gender Proportion:66 percent of its members are male, while the remaining 34 percent are females.
Members Activity:Content3,000 users are active weekly, but the app downloads reach up to 40,000 worldwide monthly.
Age Range and Distribution:The age bracket of users of the Pure app consists of the following:
18-24: 25 percent
25-34: 30 percent
35-49: 25 percent
50 and above: 20 percent
How Does the Pure App Work?
Pure is a dating app, not a dating website; you need to download the app from Google Play or the App store.
Mobile phone is the option to use Pure; the good thing is that it is available for Android and iOS users.
You can download the dating app for free, but you can make purchases, too, once you download the app.
This dating app is as simple as it can be; it does not have those usual features and add-ons you see on other online dating platforms, like adult entertainment, games, etc. But it is very easy to use, which probably adds to its growing popularity.
The app will suggest profiles based on location or which user is near you. The profile shows the photo, which you can choose to like or not.
If both of you like each other’s profile, then you are a match, a chat window will pop up, and you can chat with each other.
You need to be interesting for others to like your profile, and at the same time, you need to select other members, too, to increase your chances of having a hookup.
Once you have your potential match, you can chat and even have an audio call that is secure and confidential.
You could continue chatting and take it to the next level if you clicked with each other.
There are some things you need to remember before signing up at Pure; among these are the following:
- It is only available as a mobile app, not as a website.
- This dating app is for hookups, casual dates, and erotic adventures.
- The main idea of the online dating platform is to hook you up as quickly as possible with your match.
- It is a very simple app with few features, mainly for chatting and conversation.
- The algorithm is primarily based on location, not necessarily compatibility or like-mindedness.
- Accounts are deleted after 24 hours, so you must create a new profile account every time you use the Pure app.
You need to download the dating app, after which you need to grant it to process your data. You need a working email for verification and must have payment information before proceeding with the registration.
You will open the app and permit it access to create your account, choose your gender,and then you can choose to register via email or phone. Pure will also ask if you are making a new account or having the old one.
Pure has only minimum information: your gender, preference, and photo, nothing else.
The GPS needs to be opened to verify your location. Pure will make suggestions to you based on the location and profile suggestions to others based on how near you are to them.
Upsides and Downsides of Pure App
- It is a mobile app.
- It is very easy to use.
- Women can use the app for free.
- The three-day free trial gives you a preview of everything it offers.
- It has excellent privacy protection and digital security.
- The chance of hookups is greater if you have many users in your area.
- Few members in your area mean lesser chances of hookups.
- You need to create an account every 24 hours.
- Your chance of hooking up depends on others liking your profile.
- A profile has only one selfie.
- Pure base profile suggestions according to location, not compatibility or preferences.
- The site allows personal ads.
Who Is Pure App for and Not?
The Pure App May Be Best For You If You Are:
The Pure App May Not Be the Best For You If You Are:
How to Connect with Users at Pure App?
The Pure app is one of the most user-friendly dating apps; all you need to do is look for profiles, click the like button on some of them, and hope they will click the like button too.
Once it happens, it will be smooth sailing for both of you, at least if you are truly a perfect match.
But sometimes, days can go by without anyone liking your profile, it can be discouraging, but you have to take the good with the bad.
A match would be excellent because you prefer each other, so you need not spend your time on many niceties.
Since you liked each other, which necessitates the matching, you can go straight to the point and take it to the next level. It may be a long wait, but one that is worth it.
But if you do not want to wait and want to chat immediately without waiting for others to like your profile, Pure app introduces a new feature called “Instant Chat.”
For more than three dollars per usage, you can have that option.
Pretty expensive for a message, but at least you have an option.
Women can send free messages, and men can avail of a three-day trial or have paid membership.
Weekly membership costs $14.99, while monthly membership costs $29.99. A three-month membership costs $49.99, while a 12-month subscription will cost you $64.99.
The free 3-day trial includes services that are also available to paying members. Among the services included are sending messages, requesting locations, and the usual profile suggestions and matching.
Overall Users’ Feedback
The user-friendly features, the self-destructing profiles, and the mechanisms for protecting the privacy and maintaining anonymity are what most users like in this dating app.
All those mentioned are ideal for quick hookups, casual sex, and no-strings-attached erotic adventures, which is the main rationale for the Pure app.
Having few users in your locale might be a drawback, for it means fewer chances of hookups. But for most urban areas with many users, it could be a gold mine.
Everything will depend on likeability, and if you are likable enough, you can quickly match, though what happens after that will depend on how well you get along with each other.
Success stories are at best mixed, with some hooking up but not in bed, others making it all the way, while others just dated.
Some claimed getting scammed, but that is where anonymity and discreteness may work against the Pure app user.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Does Pure App Block My Account?
You may have violated terms and services or policies, which led to blocking your account. If you get banned and want to seek clarification, you can send a message to the dating app moderator.
The Pure App Asks For My Location; Why?
Pure can match you with people near or within your area, increasing your chances of hooking up or dating someone.
What is the Average Age of Pure App Users?
Pure app users are mostly 31 to 40 years of age.
Pure App Alternatives
Looking at the operability, features, and everything it offers, Pure is very similar to Tinder; the catch is that you can choose not to be discreet in Tinder, and it does not have the self-destructing profile mechanism of Pure.
If you want a similar user-friendly app for a long-term romantic relationship, you can also try Harmony.
But if you are looking for causal hookups like the one offered by Pure, other dating sites like Adult Friend Finder and Ashley Madison might be better.
- It has a mobile app.
- It is very easy to use.
- The minimal features are ideal for quick hookups.
- The location-based algorithm may increase the chance of meet-ups.
- Free membership for women.
- Excellent free three-day trial for men.
- Excellent privacy protection.
- It has a self-destructive profile mechanism.
- You need to create a new account every time you use the app.
- Pure base potential matches on location rather than preferences or compatibility.
- Personal ads may be a nuisance.
- Mutual liking must occur before you can have your match.
The Pure app is as simple as it can be, even the membership options are few, and everything depends on location and likeability.
Finding your match may take a while, for it must be mutual, but once you find one, it is greatly rewarding.
Leave a Reply