Do you agree that having repeated routines can suffocate, and having no one to have fun with can worsen the situation?
Similarly, with piles of workload, sometimes you feel meeting or dating interesting people might be a flight of imagination.
Believe it or not, you’re not the only person feeling or experiencing those “emo” moments; many people can feel you.
Fortunately, meeting like-minded individuals and finding your potential match in today’s modern world need not be topsy-turvy.
With the emergence of online dating sites, you don’t have to worry about ending up alone all your life.
Read more about eHarmony Dating Site and unveil what this internet dating platform can do to your current “dateless or loveless” status.
Know eHarmony in 1 Minute
- People who generally subscribe to this online dating site want to find long-term relationships, serious dates, and meaningful commitments.
- eHarmony has a third-party service called RelyID that intends to confirm if a member is legit or uses a counterfeited identity.
- Members can refer to this dating site’s customizable filters when finding matches based on personal data and dating preferences.
- It’s rare to encounter members not searching for serious relationships and potential life partners.
- eHarmony dating website is famous for being one of the dating platforms with more members and the highest activity.
- Members can find their potential match using this dating site’s scientific research approach called psychological matching or compatibility matching system.
- This online dating website offers coupons, discounts, and promo codes, which are more prevalent during holidays and major events.
- eHarmony dating site claims to have multimillion members around the globe, the majority of which have a stable lifestyle and are educated.
- Users can benefit from straightforward premium subscriptions with a less complex price scheme.
- This online dating website features an online dating advice blog, offering members with successful dating or relationship tips.
Total Members29 million members from the USA
Gender Proportion53% Female, 47% Male
Members Activity16,000,000 members are active weekly
Age Range and DistributionThe 25 to 34 age group makes up most of the members of the eHarmony Dating Site, followed by age groups of 35 to 49, 50+, and 18 to 24.
Ideal forFinding love, serious dates, potentially long-term relationships, and meaningful commitments
It’s unlikely to search broadly in eHarmony despite its many features. This dating platform does almost everything for you and determines your potential match based on your profile data.
Interestingly, finding a potential partner doesn’t take a while because this dating site provides daily matches that correspond to your profile content.
A paid subscription gives you a more extensive pool of users to select from, but you can narrow down the choices based on age if you want. This way, you can simplify your search for a long-term relationship, commitment, or marriage.
Nonetheless, you need to secure a paid subscription if you want to filter the matches based on city or location.
Users are free to decide to contact the list of matches they receive from eHarmony, but you need to pay attention to the limitations applied.
Ultimately, being a premium member gives you more limitless access to manage your account.
There are a few things to take in mind when signing up on eHarmony Dating Site, including:
- Sign up using your Facebook account or email
- Fill out the questionnaires
- Complete the lengthy compatibility quizzes upon registration
- The registration process may take a while.
- Email verification is unnecessary.
There are two sign-up options when registering to eHarmony: your email or Facebook account. It’s also required to answer all the personality tests and questionnaires.
This dating site collects exhaustive information from users so that they can find the perfect match for you.
You will also need to answer some situational questions and specify your nationality, body, type, preferred traits of your ideal match, and height.
After a few minutes, you may choose to upload your profile picture, and you’re done.
The Upsides and Downsides
eHarmony is for you if:
eHarmony might not be for you if:
Connecting to Other Users
There are several different ways to communicate with other eHarmony users, such as:
- Adding people to your ‘Favorites” list
- Asking automated queries upon your first contact
- Sending winks to those you’re interested with
- Accessing all the site’s features fully with a paid membership
While the eHarmony Dating Site has limited contacting components, it does a sterling job of making long-term connections.
Members can communicate by sending messages; however, only premium members can use this function.
Free users can use the messaging function, but they can only send five site-generated queries. Please note that your potential match has the option to respond to you or not.
Indeed, you can’t send private messages and respond to any messages you receive if you’re a standard member. It’s only possible for you to add people to your “Favorite” list and send winks.
On the other hand, premium members can view the list of eHarmony’s proposed matches, giving more opportunities of meeting people outside your preferences.
Free members aren’t allowed to view all the currently active users and those online. Due to this, upgrading to a paid membership is highly recommended.
eHarmony also lets you search for potential matches based on location or city, and there’s a primary search filter to drop your match list based on age.
It’s good to know that signing up on the eHarmony Dating Site doesn’t cost anything. However, availing of the paid membership is a must if you want to revel in this site’s premium features.
Before you subscribe to their premium membership, it’s sensible to check their pricing and packages.
|Membership||Duration of Subscription||Price Per Month|
|Premium Light||Six months||$69.90 per month|
|Premium Plus||One year (12 months)||$45.90 per month|
|Premium Extra||Two years (24 months)||$35.90 per month|
You can select from the following payment modes when paying for the cost of your eHarmony subscription plan:
- Debit cards that contain MasterCard or Visa logo
- American Express, Discover, MasterCard, or Visa credit cards
eHarmony Free Services
- Creating a profile and registering
- Adding people to your favorites list
- Sending winks to the members to whom you’re interested with
- Sending five site-generated queries
- Exploring a member’s profile
- Browsing potential matches outside your preferences
eHarmony Fee-Based Services
- Browsing anonymously
- Viewing or exploring pictures
- Checking who viewed you
- Examining who added you on their favorites list
- Sending unlimited messages
- Getting potential matches outside your preferences
eHarmony Dating Site employs a meticulous approach to building its members’ profiles, requiring some contemplation and time investment.
Therefore, it might not be the perfect site for people who are merely fond of casual encounters, instant hookups, and insignificant connections.
If you’re not into filling out lengthy and detailed questionnaires, compatibility, personality, and character tests, this internet dating platform will only consume more of your time.
Meanwhile, for people who are serious and devoted to finding their lifelong partner, eHarmony might be the place to start your search journey.
All the same, this matchmaking site requires premium membership for you to use the features and functions more efficiently entirely.
Their pricing can be costly compared to other dating sites, but this site has a huge member base, most of which are educated, serious, committed, and legit.
The cost of a premium subscription is worth trying and spending if you’re devoted to finding a partner you can share your life with.
The Elite Singles Dating Site might be the appropriate dating platform if you prefer highly educated people or business professionals.
Finding a serious relationship on this internet dating site is more likely. Most of this site’s members have attained above-average education, mostly over 30.
This religious-based dating website seeks to help you find someone who’s God-fearing and willing to establish a wholesome relationship with you.
It has a personality-based compatibility matching platform that makes it a breeze to find a match that you can jibe with instantly.
If you’re 50+ and want to settle down, this online dating site might be a suitable platform where you can find the right person.
Silver Singles features a personality-compatibility matching platform that allows its users and widowed and divorced members to find their potential matches and love interests.
Is eHarmony a dedicated Christian online dating site?
No. However, eHarmony is an excellent site for Christian singles to find their right match.
Is eHarmony.com designed explicitly for finding serious relationships and connections?
Yes. It’s not a mere hookup site that seeks to help its members find casual encounters. This dating site focuses on helping its members find true love, lasting relationships, and deeper commitments.
Does eHarmony Dating Site have counterfeited profiles?
This dating site’s dedicated security team makes encountering fake profiles less likely.
Their thorough and meticulous sign-up process and round-the-clock checking ensure that fake profiles don’t prosper and dominate the site.
What age group is eHarmony Dating Site for?
This online dating website is mainly for mature and young adults. Most of its members are singles within the age group of 25 to 34.
What’s the success rate of eHarmony.com?
While the precise numbers are not revealed, this dating site claims to have a higher success rate than other internet dating platforms.
It works exceptionally in luring singles with the same purpose of finding serious dates, relationships, and connections.
Can I contact eHarmony?
Yes. Refer to the site’s “Help” page for any concerns and queries linked to your eHarmony account. Alternatively, you may email them using their contact page.
Is there an average age on eHarmony.com?
Yes, the average age is 33 to 41 years.
- In-depth compatibility analyses and character tests
- Easy-to-use app that’s available for iOS and Android devices
- Reliable for finding serious relationships and deeper commitments
- Quick, free, and easy profile creation and registration process
- Not ideal for casual hookups
- Pricier than other online dating sites
- The exhaustive sign-up process takes a longer time.
- The messaging functions require a premium membership.
eHarmony is a reliable matchmaking site for singles who are seriously hunting for deeper commitments and profound relationships.
It offers a detailed insight into your potential match through the help of their required character and personality tests.
Furthermore, it can be an excellent resort to finding lifetime relationships that could lead to marriage.
With many impressive functions, features, and compatibility assessments, there’s no question how trustworthy this dating site is for people searching for true love.