Do you often think about why you’re acting the way you do? For example, why do people tell you your stubbornness is your worst trait?
Why are some people rubbing you the wrong way? What is causing you to feel irritated?
It’s understandable for you to wonder. You want to understand yourself so that you can be a better person. Can being a Taurus folk be the reason?
In this article, you’ll learn the following:
- Taurus personality traits
- Strengths and weaknesses of a Taurus
- How is a Taurus in sex, love, and relationship?
- How does a Taurus act toward their friends and family?
- Can Taurus natives be successful in their career, business, and money matters?
- Which zodiac signs are compatible or incompatible with a Taurus?
- Who are the famous Taurus personalities?
- Are there ways for a Taurus to become a better person?
If you’re ready to learn about yourself, let’s get going.
Personality Traits of Taurus
If your birth date falls between April 20 and May 20, your zodiac sign is Taurus, the second sign with the bull constellation as a representation.
You’re also an earth sign, and people know you as dependable, dedicated, intelligent, hardworking, and stubborn.
Astrology has three modalities per zodiac sign: cardinal, mutable, or fixed. For a Taurus individual, it’s a fixed sign, which means you’re stable, persistent, and reliable.
Your Taurus zodiac sign makes you a hard worker, but you also play harder. Moreover, you won’t change your mind or ways for anyone else.
Now that you know some of the best-known Taurus traits, shall we interest you in understanding your strengths as well? Then, go on to the next section.
The Taurus is the zodiac’s anchor, and you find consistency comforting because you have a fixed modality. But, on the other hand, you get angry if someone or something endangers your sense of security.
You value honesty; therefore, you’re not very forgiving of deceitful people. However, you’re not someone who backs down from hard work.
People around you like being on your team because they know you’ll finish the project. Fortunately, you’re also someone who loves cozy and luxurious things.
The planet Venus rules you; therefore, you’re also a pleasure seeker. A Taurus knows how to have a good time and relax.
If you now know your strengths, the next thing you should learn is your weaknesses. Continue to the next section.
You’re incredibly stubborn and won’t change once you’ve decided. Moreover, you challenge authority, especially if you believe others are wrong or time wasters.
This personality trait is also evident in a Taurus child, who can question their teachers about a policy or anything that they believe is contentious.
However, it would help to be careful about too much pleasure-seeking because your hedonistic tendencies can make you an outright procrastinator and lazy.
Moreover, you’re a perfectionist who’ll walk away if someone or something isn’t perfect.
How is a Taurus with their relationships? The following section has the answer.
Taurus in Love, Sex & Relationships
Led by the planet Venus, you’re someone who won’t hesitate to get into a romantic Taurus relationship. However, you’d rather wait for a spectacular partner because of your resistance to change, need for stability, and love of perfection.
However, your genuine and loyal nature ensures that once you get yourself a lover, the relationship will be for keeps.
In a relationship, you shouldn’t always keep things perfect. Instead, just enjoy your life with your loved one and live in the present.
You’re gentle and patient in the bedroom, and you love taking your sweet time enjoying life’s pleasures.
However, some of your Taurus traits include straightforwardness and sensuality. You express your sexuality through your five senses.
You shower your lover with romance and affection and get your carnal instincts from your earth element. However, your ruling planet Venus ensures to make you a hopeless romantic.
In bed, you make love with lots of touching and kissing. A Taurus lover wants sex to be irresistibly slow.
How are you with your relationship with friends and family? Check the next section to find out.
Taurus with Family and Friends
You’re dependable and trustworthy; thus, everyone wants to be friends with you. You never lie or cheat.
If you’re the ideal friend, how are you professionally? Head to the following section to learn more.
Taurus in Business, Career & Money
Your Taurus characteristics include being detail-oriented, reliable, and patient. Therefore, you can focus on a specific task and ensure you complete it.
Moreover, your superiors know that you have a meticulous hand; thus, they’re confident that you can work on significant projects.
Unfortunately, you can only work on one project at a time. As a result, you’re not a multitasker because you intensely focus on a task and see it through.
Generally, you enjoy working because you want to live the good life. Therefore, you’re a diligent worker because you seek to maintain stability.
Wouldn’t it be compelling to discover which other zodiac signs are compatible with forming a relationship? So let’s not be time wasters and head to the next section.
Astrological compatibility isn’t absolute; therefore, Taurus needs consistency, support, and love for a relationship to thrive.
You can make the union last if you’re partner can teach you to compromise. Moreover, it would be best if you weren’t too stubborn.
Be it in friendships or romantic relationships, you’re most compatible with the following zodiac signs:
On the other hand, you’ll encounter rough sailing with the following signs:
Do you want to know fellow Taureans who are celebrities or eminent personalities? The following section has the list!
Check Compatibility with Other Signs
Eminent Taurus Personalities/Celebrities
You share the same Taurus sign with the following:
- Kelly Clarkson – April 24
- Queen Elizabeth II – April 21
- Gigi Hadid – April 23
- Stephen Colbert – May 13
- Lana Condor – May 11
- Noah Centineo – May 9
- Robert Pattinson – May 13
- Cher – May 20
- Channing Tatum – April 26
- Travis Scott – April 30
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson – May 2
- Jessica Alba – April 28
- Adel – May 5
- Lizzo – April 27
- Charli D’Amelio – May 1
- Megan Fox – May 16
- Miranda Cosgrove – May 14
- Janet Jackson – May 16
- Sam Smith – May 19
- Rami Malek – May 12
- Jojo Siwa – May 19
- George Clooney – May 6
- Barbra Streisand – April 24
- Renee Zellweger – April 25
- Tina Fey – May 18
- Gal Gadot – April 30
- Rosario Dawson – May 9
- Danielle Fishel – May 5
- John Cena – April 23
- John Keery – April 24
Are there ways for a Taurus to become a better person? Sure, there are. The following section has a list.
Tips for Taurus
- Be honest but not hurtful or rude. You hate lies, but you should think about things before you speak. Ensure that your response is sensitive and more thoughtful.
- If you’re too focused on a job or school project, you should learn to take breaks when completing tasks. You should also seek help when necessary and not make sacrifices concerning comfort.
- On the other hand, if you’re a procrastinator, you should create a schedule and be accountable for it.
- You can be stubborn with an opinion or a hard decision. It’s your way of not being easily deceived or persuaded by others. Moreover, it would help if you always asked for evidence when in doubt.
- Learn to meditate because you’re temperamental and prone to outbursts. Your bull-like temper can be explosive; therefore, you should include meditation in your daily activities.
- Strengthen your power of intuition. You’re level-headed and practical, but you sometimes overlook your intuitive self’s power and significance.
- You must develop your spiritual awareness for more extraordinary imaginative, intellectual, innovative, and creative realms of thought.
- Find your passion. You’re very creative; therefore, you find your artistic self profoundly empowering.
- However, it would help if you searched for your unique calling to further align your extraordinary power and creativity.
- Learn the power of letting go. You should be adventurous and travel to maintain your balance and free yourself from your need for security, routine, and structure.
- It would be best if you balanced being responsible and hardworking with the joy of being attuned with your inner child.
- Moreover, you should harmonize co-dependence and independence and learn to surrender parts of yourself that aren’t integrated or apparent.
Now, you understand a part of yourself. Many of your Taurus traits are reflective of being a Taurus person. You can take your learnings here to improve as a person. Learning who you are is one thing, but it’s another ballgame to decide on becoming a better person.